- MemberJune 27, 2020 at 10:30 pm
If you could only purchase one stock for the rest of the 2020 year, what company would it be and why?
- MemberJune 30, 2020 at 7:53 pm
Judging by how I set my portfolio in January….I’m going to have to say Tesla.
- MemberJuly 1, 2020 at 8:09 am
awesome! I remember during the dip, Tesla was selling in the $300’s. I should’ve bought some then.
- MemberJuly 5, 2020 at 6:07 am
I only started investing in January, but I was able to get my cheapest Tesla share at around 370 or so in March…wish I had gotten more then.
- MemberJuly 2, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Honestly, I’d be going with Amazon. No matter what, if there is a recovery or not, they are going to grow!
- MemberJuly 3, 2020 at 9:21 am
Amazon’s a great stock! I regret selling my position at around 2100. With its current momentum, it looks like it will cross 3,000 soon!
Log in to reply.