- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 11:37 am
Curious about everyone’s professional backgrounds and experiences… I just graduated college and start work into equity research in July. And studying for level 2 of the cfa exam
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 12:15 pm
I work at a tech startup, been in tech for almost 20 years with 16 of it at Amazon.
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 3:21 pm
I’ve been working for a large U.S FinTech company for four years, mostly in Risk Management & Internal Controls Testing.
Thinking about becoming a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS).
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 3:44 pm
I am a college student working on my undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering. Still have a lot to learn.
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 4:37 pm
3rd year college student studying finance
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 5:29 pm
senior studying BusinessAdmisnitration majoring in finance in Boston.
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 8:59 pm
I’m a couple of years removed from an engineering degree, and currently serving in the USAF.
- MemberMay 13, 2020 at 11:33 pm
Consulting actuary at a major financial services firm.
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 12:01 am
Freshman journalism major, just got hired under a financial analyst at a large financial advisory group
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 12:38 am
Mechanical Engineer, I actually make medical stuff for abbott the tests for covid 19.
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 1:13 am
I’m an undergrad studying Aerospace Engineering!
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 2:03 am
Just graduated and I’m starting in investment banking in August!
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 9:03 am
Starting my final semester in college in the fall. Currently studying mechanical engineering. Worked my past three summers as a Drilling and Completions Engineer for an oil and gas company.
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 9:37 am
Investment portfolio manager. 6 years of finance experience. I manage money for HNW families and institutions. I also support our director of equities in managing three large cap equity portfolios.
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 9:39 am
Just finished my Masters in Accounting and Database systems, got my undergrad in Finance and Accounting. Getting ready to start work in Assurance and Transaction Advisory at a Mid tier public accounting firm in the south. Working on finishing my CPA as well.
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 12:13 pm
Just graduated with a degree in Business Management, about to start law school in the fall!
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 3:14 pm
I’m studying for level 2 also. Did you reschedule for December or next June?
- MemberMay 14, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Just graduated with a degree in Finance in Rhode Island. Going for my series 7 & 66 in the next few months.
- MemberMay 15, 2020 at 2:13 am
Video Game developer under Take2 (TTWO)
- MemberMay 15, 2020 at 7:19 pm
Assist surgeons implant VADs both acute and chronic. Biomedical industry
- MemberMay 16, 2020 at 7:57 am
I recently graduated University now I’m working as an analyst in Investment. I sit on the public equity funds team. ??
- MemberMay 16, 2020 at 10:14 am
Currently in my final year of university (CMU) with a business degree ( concentrations in finance and analytics) and a minor in economics.
- MemberMay 17, 2020 at 8:01 pm
Hi everyone! I work in tech, clients primarily in the Fed govt space – so mostly government contracting. Finance has been a hobby and passion of mine since my 20s. I’ve been investing seriously and managing my own portfolio for 15+ years.
- MemberMay 18, 2020 at 2:56 am
Venture Capitalist in the tech theme here.
- MemberMay 19, 2020 at 9:31 am
Studied Finance in my undergrad and currently working in management consulting (mainly working with financial services clients)
- MemberMay 19, 2020 at 8:36 pm
I am a construction cost estimator for a mechanical contractor.
- MemberMay 22, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Manufacturing technician for a well established semiconductor company
- MemberMay 24, 2020 at 12:45 pm
I have a medical/clinical backround, so investing is something i have dabbled in as a hobby for about a half a year now.
- MemberMay 27, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Financial Analyst CRE Brokerage in Miami FL Office Structured Finance
2019 Graduate MS Real Estate Development UG Finance
- MemberMay 28, 2020 at 7:06 pm
Recently retired Army, undergrad in Finance, current MBA at U of I working as a business/finance analyst for state gov.
- MemberMay 28, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Worked in the medical field for past 20 years.
- MemberMay 30, 2020 at 11:44 am
I did a bachelor of commerce specialized in marketing. I am currently running a private agricultural business in Indonesia.
- MemberJune 16, 2020 at 5:42 pm
Entering 4th-year uni studying finance in Canada Eh. Interning with top comms company as a deals analyst.
- MemberJune 22, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Graduated from Rutgers 10 years ago with Econ degree. Doing full time revenue management for a hotel company.
- MemberJune 23, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Treasury consultant for a fintech company and co-founder of a mental performance analytics company. Studied finance in college.
- MemberJune 25, 2020 at 9:27 pm
Executive Compensation Consultant
- MemberJuly 6, 2020 at 10:15 pm
Pharmacist working at large cap Pharma/Biotech company in Global Regulatory Affairs x 7 years. Co-founded dietary supplement company x 11 years and going. Bachelors in Biology, Masters in Regulatory Science, and Doctorate in Pharmacy.
Log in to reply.